I really do. In fact, I only got this blog so I would have yet another excuse to type on my lovely laptop. I really like it. I hope we will never have to go back to a PC. We've had it for 10 months, and no viruses, trojans, or troubleshooting. Its so beautiful! Not having to worry about any of that ugly stuff, after years and years of begging my friends to come fix my PC, to reinstall Windows, and to clean it from all the evil viruses out there. 10 months and not a thing. Just a software update every now and than, but that's nothing to complain about.
It took a little getting used to, and I still need to learn how to work some of the programs on it, but we LOVE Garage Band and iPhoto. Its so much fun!
So, people, start saving, and get yourselves a Mac! Why settle for anything else?
No comments:
Post a Comment