But God protected us. We prayed and prayed so much yesterday and last night, because I didn't had peace about it. At 10:00PM we had a tornado warning that went on for half an hour. So, again, we prayed that God will keep us, and everyone else, safe and away from any physical or material damage. And after that, the peace coming from our Lord filled me up, and I was even able to sleep some. My sweet, amazing husband stayed up and kept an eye on the weather. I slept so well I didn't even get woken up by the sound of the strong wind and rain against our house.
The main thing I learned from this experience is that my life belongs to the Lord, and that peace only comes when I am fully aware of that, and when I trust God with my life.
Hanna taught me that whatever may come, God is in control. And even though I knew this before, it was great to be reminded of my Lord's power and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment