Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Latest news..

   
     I don't really have many news since my last entry. I started knitting a scarf for Seth, and he loves it! I chose a soft yarn, and he wants it extra long, so I still have some work to do on it. I'm not sure what my next project will be. I will either start knitting a scarf for me, since I already have some pretty pink yarn, or I will get started on a red-and-green afghan. My knitting and crocheting knowledge is very limited, so if there is anyone out there that is willing to teach me a few more things, like how to change colors in the right way, or how to increase and decrease and make flowers and things like that, I will take all the help I can get. 
      We are thinking about moving... Even though I LOVE the idea of living in more than one room, and having a washer, dryer and dishwasher, I am a little concerned about the finances. I mean, we are already on the list for base housing, and here we pay very small rent with all utilities included, and we are on a monthly rental contract. So these are the main things that make me want to stay here. Oh, and the fact that with some money invested in more shelves and maybe another dresser we would have enough space for all our things.
      If we move, we would have to add an extra $500 to the housing expenses, at least, because rent would be more expensive, and the chances of having another house with the utilities included in the rent are minimal.  So, we will see.
       My mother and our friends are not coming anymore. I was very sad to hear that... I haven't seen my mom in 9 months, and I don't know when I will see her again. We were both very disappointed.  I wish she was here to teach me how to crochet and knit more interestingly. 
       I will let you know what my next project will be once I make up my mind.
       

No comments: