My husband and I celebrated 8 months of marriage on Friday. He got me flowers, and he was away for less than an hour, since he flew the day before, and they were off early on Friday.
On Friday night we decided to go out on a date to celebrate the best 8 months of our lives, so we went to Red Lobster... People that know me well have heard all my previous embarrassing experiences falling, tripping and putting myself in awkward situations with no easy way out.
This time, as we were dining at Red Lobster, we had crab legs. I don't usually like seafood, but sometimes I get in the mood, and I like crab legs.
But Friday was not a good day for me. A very dangerous tool was given to me, and crab legs flew all over the place, and crab meat ended up on my beloved husband's face....
Needless to say we both burst into laughter, and I almost died of embarrassment as people from a table near by were laughing at me.
And the crab legs didn't even reach them!
+
=VERY DANGEROUS!! Half a crab leg ended up on the floor. No one got hurt, and to my surprise (and relief) nothing ended up in someone's drink. Just the floor and Seth's face. But he got just a piece of meat. The look on his face was priceless. And hillarious! I love my husband, and the fact that he thought it was funny and not embarrassing!
PS. Just our luck, our sweet dog just threw up all over the recently CLEANED part of our carpet.
No comments:
Post a Comment