- My hubby loves veeeeerry long scarfs.
- my cat attacks my dog when i put her in the kennel
- it feels good to sit down and make a plan
- i love knitting
- i love Transformers, and can't wait for when they come out with the next one!
- I enjoy watching guy movies with my hubby as long as i can knit/crochet
- my next project will be learning how to make a hat for Seth to pair with the scarf.
- its great to have goals in life!
- sometimes it can be life-saving to watch the weather
- I will never get used to tornado warnings
- a storm did more damage here than hurricane Hanna.
- I don't want to die. Not because Im scared, but because I know how hard it is to lose someone and I don't want my loved ones to go through this
- its good to save receipts, for returning things.
- my recent passion for knitting has affected my reading.
- This game made me realize that im not good at building things, but im good at making them work.
- headaches haunted me almost every day this week. no fun!
- my cat loves to play with my knitting needles.
We were up late last night keeping an eye on the weather, after having a tornado warning. Up until last night I wasn't sure why I am so scared of dying, when I know I am going to heaven. And while talking to Seth last night I realized that I am not scared of dying, I am scared of the things that come before death so many times....the pain, the illness, the suffering. I am a little scared of that, maybe because I've seen so much of it so early in life. I am not scared of dying, I am scared of how it will affect those that love me. My husband, my mom, my sister and everyone else that loves me... It took me four years to recover from my daddy's death, and I still have my bad moments...
On a happier note, my hubby and I will soon celebrate 9 months since our wedding day. Wow, 9 months! If we would've had a honeymoon baby, I would get ready to go in labor soon! Luckily there is no need to worry about that, since Im not pregnant. These have been the best days of my life. I don't know why people say the first year is the hardest one. It was very happy and sweet for us, probably because we knew each other so well before we got married, and because we both feel that there is nothing worth fighting over. I try to make my hubby as happy as I can, and I do my best for him to be eager to come home to me every day, and to miss me while he is at work, as I miss him.
I hope the weather will clear soon.... I can't wait for snow to come, and no more tornadoes and hurricanes!
No comments:
Post a Comment