Monday, October 6, 2008

Mm Good!




   This is what I've been up to lately... Seth's very long scarf, and baking bread. Its the first time I made bread, even though I;ve had the bread machine since the wedding (it was a wedding present from my sistah Anda). 
    Seth's scarf is actually pretty wide too, but it curls up ( by demand). Seth wore it all weekend long, even though it wasn't that cold! I'm just happy he likes it!!  :) 
     I've also started printing out all the emails Seth and I ever wrote to each other, for the interview we have with USCIS soon. I also have to print out pictures, and a lot of them too! Apparently, the more you bring, the better...  Its fun going down memory lane to read some of our old emails... They still put a big big smile on my face... And I haven't even gotten past the "We're just friends" emails. 
     I've started a new scarf now, for my mother. I need to put a Christmas package together for her, and if I want it to get there on time, I have to move fast, especially with the scarf. 
     Now I have to go make some food to go with that yummy bread I've made :) 

No comments: