I finally made it! I gave in and started blogging myself. About what, I am not sure yet. I am sure my random thoughts will make their way out somehow.
Right now , I am exhausted and yet I cannot sleep just yet. Last night I woke up to find my beloved husband with a fever and a bad cold. The nurse in me immediately came to life, and I gave him Nyquil, made him some tea with lemon and honey, checked his temperature, and made sure he had everything he needed. I tried to put some Vaporub on his chest, but only after he argued with me about how he doesn't like it. After the pills kicked in I stayed awake, just in case he needed me.
It felt amazing to be there for him. After two years of long-distance, to finally be able to take care of him when he has a cold is a great blessing for us.
Seth went to sleep early, since he has to get up at 5 tomorrow morning, to go to work. Usually its 5:30, but since they're launching 15 planes tomorrow everyone has to be there early. This is the same reason why he had to work on Saturday. But a long-awaited 96 is coming our way next weekend, so he should get plenty of rest than. Also, hopefully, his cold will be gone by than. I am working on it.
I will end this here now, Seth's tea is almost ready. But I promise to come back soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment